Walks are in half hour increments. As your dog walker I would be responsible for:
- Picking up and dropping off dogs from their homes
- Checking the dog’s food and water supply to make sure basic needs are met after their exercise.
- Ensuring security of your homes when picking up and dropping off
- Understanding special requests and conditions for each dog
- Walking dogs outdoors in all weather conditions
- Giving each dog love and attention
- Ensuring each dog is getting exercise and potty breaks
- Ensuring safety of the dogs you are walking and those (humans and dogs) around them
- Removing pet waste
- If asked, recording which dog(s) you walked, how long the walks were, anything abnormal that I noticed during the walk
I look forward to meeting your precious furbaby!
Training & Qualifications
I have been walking dogs since high school (15 years ago!) and am very familiar with canine behavior, basic care, and first aid.
In addition, I have previous experience in an animal health field, having worked at an animal emergency room.
Availability & Preferences
For the month of July: open
August: before 8am, after 5pm
September on: anytime before 1pm.