Photo Stories: 30 second slideshow
Did you know? Most people take 3+ photos per day on their smartphone, which amounts to more than 1000 per year - but only a handful of those photos are seen. Your photos are a fantastic visual time capsule of life. But if they are trapped in digital limbo, no one can appreciate the stories they tell. Even worse, the next time your smartphone goes swimming, these memories may be lost forever.
There's always a beautiful and visual story to tell with your photos. I can help you find it and share it. I create a 30 second digital slideshow that is perfect to share with your friends and family via email or social media. Digital slideshows make a fantastic and thoughtful personalized gift. They can showcase a story about an epic experience or ordinary toddler moments, and your slideshow story can be enjoyed endlessly by your tribe. It doesn't get lost, tattered, or thrown away like a Hallmark card.
The Process in 7 Simple Steps:
1. Choose an event: i.e. ski trip, brunch, 20th reunion, Thailand, new dog, festival, wedding
2. Choose a mood: i.e. funny, nostalgic, quiet, sarcastic, upbeat, celebratory, educational
3. Choose a slideshow length: 30 seconds = 40 simbi
4. Schedule a 15-30-minute Zoom video chat to review your photos and discuss story
4. Share your selected photos with me
5. I sequence photos, add captions and sound, weave a cohesive story
6. Receive your slideshow as a digital file in 7-10 days
7. Share slideshow with your peeps on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, email, social event
Training & Qualifications
As a photographer, I have been making personalized photo gifts for family and friends for 20 years. I find beauty and humor in ordinary experiences. Art is about being perceptive enough to recognize and capture a moment in time. Being the middle child in a huge family helped me hone an empathetic, intuitive approach. I love to sequence photos to tell a story. Often easier to talk about what we DON'T want than what we do want, so I ask lots of questions to get insight into your desired subject, tone, and mood. Then I combine photos, sound, captions, animation, and found footage to craft your story, and provide you with an easy-to-share format.
Availability & Preferences
Pretty flexible, but limited to 2 slideshow projects at a time. After initial consultation and upon receipt of all your images, I can often complete a slideshow within 7-10 days.