Redefine Your Target Market in 2023
Building your brand’s online presence is an absolute must in 2023. Even a local burger stand must exist on the internet or new community members may never know it exists. So, what’s holding your brand back from shining online as an industry star?
Sometimes, the people new business owners target just aren’t the people open, willing and ready to spend money on what you have to offer. Or they choose a target market that’s so broad that it’s impossible to tackle as a newbie.
For example, that same local burger stand can’t compete with McDonald’s reputation or marketing budget. So, why would they compete for their loyal customer base? Instead, they need to dig deep and figure out what they offer that makes them unique and worthy of their own fans.
Another example is the entrepreneur whose target market is: Black women in the U.S. between the ages of 25 and 50
No entity on the planet can conquer that number of women simply because all of the women in this category are different people. They are all passionate about something, but not everything.
HOW I HELP YOU REDISCOVER YOUR TARGET MARKET:
* Questions and Answers chats here on Simbi
* Help you zero in on who you should be targeting with your online marketing
* We keep going back and forth until you reach your aha! moment
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS:
* Competitor analysis to find out what SEO keywords your competition is using to "steal" YOUR customers
* General guide to help you use the right SEO keywords to reach YOUR target audience through webpages, blog posts, guest posts, press releases, product and service descriptions, etc...
* A few topic and other content ideas to help you get started creating content that brings value to the lives of your target customers in 2023
HOW THIS BENEFITS YOU:
* Allows you to focus on the people already looking for your solutions (possibly already ready to buy or convert)
* Helps you create an SEO-plan for better off page and page content that speaks directly to your target audience
* Leads to increased traffic from people looking for what you offer online... YOUR target market
* Helps you hire the right people to market your brand both online and offline and understand how to communicate your marketing needs to them
Training & Qualifications
I have a Business Marketing Certification from Mt. San Antonio College (MTSAC) in Walnut, CA. I became a professional online marketer and launched Content Marketing Geek in 2012.
Since then, I've written eBooks, paperbacks, webpage content, blog posts, news reports, whitepages, service descriptions, product descriptions, press releases and much more.
Availability & Preferences
I'm usually free from 10 AM to 7 PM PACIFIC time.