2-DAY Website SEO Consultation
What do I mean by two days? I mean you will get my attention off and on during business hours for TWO days. Let me break this down:
* Day 1 - I check out your website and blog. We chat on Simbi back and forth as an initial consultation. I give you tips and tell you what I'd like to do for you, as well as what you can expect to get from it. By off and on I mean, if an hour or two passes, and a question strikes you, I'll get back in here and address it. That way, you can go over your options without pressure.
* Day 2 - We meet up on a voice or video chat (or text chat again if you prefer) to discuss how you feel about my offers and any other needs unaddressed the day before. THAT is where we'll discuss money when you're ready. Once again, throughout the rest of my PACIFIC TIME ZONE business day, I'm open to chat inquiries from you, even if you don't buy more services from me, with NO HARD SELLING.
It all starts with knowing your target market. If you didn't get the conversions (newsletter signups, followers, clicks, likes, sales) that you wanted last year, it's time to examine your current target market for 2019.
3 STEPS TO TAKE TO REEXAMINE YOUR TARGET MARKET
1. Google the #1 keyword or phrase you wish to rank for in searches
2. If the entire 1st page of the results are million dollar companies or ones who obviously spend thousands on marketing each month, you are fighting a never-ending battle
3. Take those same keywords and add your local city at the end, or your sex or race, or your generational nickname (IE, baby boomers), or your favorite color... something to narrow it down... you'll find a page you just may be able to conquer
Come up with creative ways to narrow down those keywords.
For example, instead of trying to win against the likes of HALLMARK for "Christmas cards," try being specific, like "christmas cards Jewish graphics" and focus on creating pieces that describe your cards. That way, you infuse the keywords into the content without even having to use those specific words.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Sounds intriguing? Well, I love teaching. I'm a mentor by nature. If I learn it, I LOVE sharing it with others. Let me help you figure out:
1. Who your target market is
2. What SEO keywords they're using to find what you're offering
3. How to infuse those keywords into your content without spending much time on SEO
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR BRAND
* More traffic to your website and blog
* More SEO pull through small things you can do with each post in just minutes
* More QUALIFIED traffic... meaning... people who are actually already looking for what you're offering
* Learn ways to get them to convert so your blogging starts to pay off even more
NOTE: I can create a written report for you within 2 days of our second session for extra simbi bucks.
Training & Qualifications
Between Nov 2017 and Nov 2018, my prison news site went from double-digit visitors to up to a little over 4,000 hits per day (depending on what famous prisoner is in the news... man we miss our hit-maker Charles Manson). And in that time, the three brands behind the site have gained about 3,000 subscribers collectively.
And the thing is... we don't concentrate on SEO keywords the way most SEO experts do. Our process is a lot simpler to handle for the average blogger who just wants to tell a story or do some affiliate marketing. You don't have time to concentrate on quality and SEO keywords. Let me give you some tips customized for YOUR BRAND to help you create more SEO-friendly content.
I have a skill for looking at a specific brand and coming up with ways to not just improve the brand's SEO, but actually help the brand become a leader in it's NARROWED DOWN market. THEN, you can move on to conquer the next. Let's get those baby steps out of the way first.
Availability & Preferences
Monday through Sunday (generally) from 10 AM to 7 PM PACIFIC time.