Philosophy For Every Day Life
We can hop on a call and chat about Stoicism in practical terms, including, strategies you can use every day to overcome and deal with obstacles in our lives.
If you don't know much about stoicism, it's best summarized with the Serenity Prayer: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
It's highly practical and useful for everyone. It's an un-intimidating and accessible for all.
Training & Qualifications
I've been studying Stoicism for the past few years and it's help me deal with a number of obstacles in my journey.
I've also interviewed Massimo Pigliucci, a professor of philosophy in New York.
Some of my favorite books on the topic are:
1) Letters From A Stoic- by Seneca
2) On The Shortness Of Life- by Seneca
3) Dying Every Day: Seneca At The Court of Nero- by James Romm
3) Discourses- by Epictetus
4) Meditations- by Marcus Aurelius
5) The Obstacle Is The Way- by Ryan Holiday
Availability & Preferences