I'm a former elementary school teacher trying to make it doing the things I love. Currently acting, writing, and wrestling. One of my favorite sayings is "Earth without art, is just eh."
It may seem that I am kind of a walking contradiction:
- I have a degree in religion, but I am not religious. Still love studying it.
- I don't want to have kids, but I am a school teacher. I still love helping people grow up.
- I dislike politics, but still like to be informed about what is happening in the world.
- I love to write fiction, but don't enjoy reading it as much. I get my ideas to write from reading non fiction.
- I love studying world cultures, but really hate any form of cultural pressure to act or live in a certain way.
My lifestyle is very simple. I hate telling people what to do as much as I hate people telling me what to do. I never get mad or raise my voice, because it makes me uncomfortable when other people do that to me. The only time I get mad is when I see a person being awful to another person.
Anyways, thanks for reading about my weirdness!