Random engineering textbook quote
I have multiple textbooks from my engineering classes. Tell me which one you would like a quote from, as well as a few random page numbers, and I will provide you a sentence from the page you choose. A few random page numbers is requested because many pages have only practice problems which might not have any interesting sentences to share. You have my guarantee that I will try to choose the most interesting sentence I can for you.
Here are the textbooks I have:
- Calculus (Stewart - Early Transcendentals 7th edition)
- Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics (Moran/Shapiro - 8th edition)
- Differential Equations and their Applications (Martin Braun - 4th edition)
- Numerical Methods (Chapra/Canale - 6th edition)
- Mechanics of Materials (Gere/Goodno - 8th edition)
- Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (Hibbeler - 13th edition)
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics (Munson/Okiishi - 7th edition)
Training & Qualifications
I'm a mechanical engineering student and I have all these textbooks on hand. Please make them useful even though I've already taken these classes.
Availability & Preferences
Whenever I'm on my computer so I can access my textbooks (they're pdfs).