Administrative Virtual Assistant
I will provide Basic Office Administration to small and medium business of which it is done virtually.
• Google email management (sort into folders, create consistent labels, respond to emails/ redirect important emails etc.).
• Google calendar management (colour coding, separating personal and business calendars, realistic time management schedules).
• Google Docs filing system management/re-organisation (sorting into intuitive folder structures).
• Liaise with your team such as administrators, other VAs, support services, social media teams.
• Travel planning, reservations and itineraries.
• Assist in planning events such as coaching days, retreats, booking travel and hotels etc.
• Gathering quotes for flights, car rentals, hotel reservations, event organisers etc.
• Event administration such as booking event organisers, retreat venues, photographers etc.
• Client appreciation such as sending personalised gifts or thank you’s.
• Personal assistance such as booking a much needed spa break or family holiday, researching local food delivery services or online grocery ordering, family health insurance quotes, buying special gifts for special people etc.
• And more...
Training & Qualifications
Skills and Qualification Obtained :
Retention, Leadership, Minutes taking, teaching and Learning, Composing of Reports, Training, Examination Invigilation
2005: Certificate for Life Skills and HIV/AIDS Peer Education
2006: Certificate in Computing
2013 and 2016: Certificate in First Aid (Level 1) Training
2009: Certificate in Contact Center Skills Development
Workshops/ Seminars/ Training Programmes/ Achievements :
Workshop:- Member of TADA (Teenagers Against Drugs and Alcohol Abuse) – High School (Phoenix Technical Secondary School)- 2003 to 2005
Training Program:- Peer Educator for HIV & AIDS - High School (Phoenix Technical Secondary School)- 2003 to 2005
Training Program:- Management and Leadership Development program- Regent Business School- 2014 (3 days)
Seminar:- Centre for Women’s Leadership Program- MANCOSA(GSB)- 2016 (1 day)
Workshop:- IT Workshop for Creating WebPages, C# Projects and Hardware Engineering – (CTI Collage) - 2005
Achievement:- Certificate for Most Improved Advisor – Regent Business School – 2012
Award:- Certificate for Long Service (for 5 years) – Regent Business School - 2015
Training Program:- Strategic Marketing – Durban University of Technology (DUT) - 2017
Availability & Preferences
I am usually available from 7 pm to 11 pm (SAST - GMT+2:00)