LinkedIn Profile Critique
On the hunt for a new job? Trying to build a professional image? No matter why you are using LinkedIn, the quality of your profile matters!
It shouldn't be:
- A long block of text that no one will bother to read
- Filled only with facts that thousands of other professionals have listed in their profiles as well
- Poorly written with awkward sentences, grammar, spelling or punctuation errors
- Written in a stiff tone with little personality
- Be broken up into easy-to-read sections
- Show your expertise, your passion and the superior results that you get
- Be well-written with simple sentences and no distracting errors
- Portray you as personable and approachable
Don't you want your LinkedIn profile to be the best it can be? To get the results that you desire? Of course you do! I'm here to help!
I'll review your profile and provide suggestions as to how you might be able to improve it. This might include advice on language, tone, content structure, etcetera.
Training & Qualifications
I'm a professional blog writer with copywriting experience and web content writing in general.
I've reviewed, edited and rewritten professional bios (including my own). With my own, I was able to see how engagement increased or improved with each change I made.
Availability & Preferences
Usually Monday through Thursday, mornings and afternoons.