Sing & Play Uke For You
I'll sing any songs I know or learn songs I don't for you over voice call on Skype/Phone/FaceTime/Etc. either on the ukulele or with an instrumental background.
10 simbi for 3 songs.
I will learn to sing 1 new song that I don't know per session. (I'll learn 1 more if I'm given more time to learn). If you want me to learn it on the ukulele, I can try, but if it is too difficult I'll let you know and I'll use an instrumental or just do a different song. It's up to you. It sometimes takes me awhile to learn new songs, so please be patient with me. If I don't like the song or if it isn't in my range, I won't learn it.
If I know a song but not how to play it on the ukulele, I will learn to play up to 2 per session(if it isn't too difficult, I probably be willing to learn more).
I will have to be given time to learn the new songs and I will do them to the best of my ability. I can also give you a sneak peak of my voice before we make a deal if you would like.
All deals will be fulfilled within the next time I'm available, given I had time to learn the songs.
Genres I like:
Rap (Eminem, Twenty One Pilots)
Classic Rock (Queen, Journey)
70s and 80s hits
Some bands and songs I know and sing well:
• Any song by Twenty One Pilots including Tyler's old stuff, Set It Off, Never Shout Never and Falling In Reverse including his rap album.
• Most songs by Melanie Martinez
• Some songs by Panic! At the Disco, Bruno Mars, Marina and the Diamonds,
• Somebody to Love, Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
• Don't Stop Believing - Journey
• Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
• Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
• When We First Met - Hellogoodbye
• This Means War, Dearly Departed, Stutter, One Love, So It Goes - Marianas Trench
• Radioactive, Demons and Believer - Imagine Dragons
• Out Loud - Gabbie Hanna
I'm willing to learn songs in French or Spanish if I like them. They will take me longer unless you can help by teaching me the lyrics. I know some songs by Coeur De Pirate and I know Despacito by Luis Fonsi
Some of the songs I know on the ukulele are:
• Over The Rainbow / What a Wonderful World mashup
• Can't Help Falling in Love (Elvis) and Cancer(MCR) - Twenty One Pilots versions
• Forest, Lovely, Johnny Boy, Addict With A Pen, Truce, House of Gold, Screen, Car Radio, Tear In My Heart, WDBWOT, The Judge, - Twenty One Pilots
• Safe and Sound/Get Lucky Mashup - Twenty One Pilots
• Your Biggest Fan, Did It Hurt, Happy - Never Shout Never
• Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
• The A Team - Ed Sheeran
• Riptide - Vance Joy
• I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
• Hey Soul Sister - Train
• Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
• Free - Donavon Frankenreiter (A bit low for me but I know the riff and how to play it)
• Rhythm Of Love - Plain White T's
• La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong version
• Take On Me - A-ha
• Pretty much any Christmas song
There are probably other songs I know that I haven't listed like some pop radio hits from the year 2000 and later and some older songs that I don't listen to very often.
If you are curious if I know a specific song or have any other questions just send me a message!
Training & Qualifications
I have been singing practically my whole life and have been playing the ukulele for about 3-4 years. I love singing along to music and learning to harmonize by ear. I'm not a professional singer but I have been an alto in the Christmas choir at my Church for 3 years. I have also had my singing and ukulele playing complemented by both friends and strangers.
Availability & Preferences