1-Piece Mold Making Workshop
I enjoy making silicon molds to use for casting small resin objects! For this service I will help you through the following parts of mold making and casting:
- Designing a figure for a 1-part mold
- Which materials I use (My process produces some bubbles and imperfections- not many, but I shouldn't be consulted for precision casting such as keyboard keys or mechanical parts)
- How to make a 1-part silicon mold
- How to make your first resin cast
This service includes:
- a couple short, written tutorials covering materials and methods, with links to supplies
- 1 illustrated how-to PDF
- Access to myself via messaging for questions within some reason
Training & Qualifications
I have been casting resin toys for about 3 years now. I have made 1 part and 2 part molds, however I really love the simplicity and ease of the 1 part mold.
Availability & Preferences
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday evenings and weekends.