Income Tax Prep Lessons
I will teach you how to prepare income tax.
- 1040 and 540
- Filing Status
- Exemptions and dependents
- standard vs itemized deductions
- sole proprietor business deductions
- business tax do's and don'ts
- self employment tax
- Assets, depreciation and section 179 and bonus depreciation
- Capital gains, dividends, interest
- Rental Income and deductions
- Passive activity loss limits
And the more lessons you take the more in depth we'll go.
Training & Qualifications
I practiced tax preparation and research working under a Tax attorney CPA for 3 years, I am a CTEC tax preparer and i also have the ASFP issued by the treasury dept.
Prepared taxes for High Net Worth individuals and business enities, C Corp, S Corp, LLCs.
My BS is in Finance which gives me a good understanding of investments and personal Finance.
Availability & Preferences
Saturdays and Sundays Weeknights