Better Offer Posting, Free Pointers
From the top, the important things for putting together a good offer posting.
Looking through offers, I've started to see patterns in how I focus my attention. Sharing tips isn't a bad thing, as it will make the quality of interactions on the site go up.
0) Don't put yourself down. Admit that you're a novice, sure, but don't call your work crummy, poor, or any other negative thing your perfectionist brain wants you to admit to. You may only see those better than you in your field, but someone without the skill will appreciate what you can do if given the chance.
1) Only offer one type service per post. Posts along the lines of 'Singer, dog walker, epic specific advice' get lost in the shuffle real quick. Offering to share your passion for collecting vegan recipes and skill at meal planning go together, though.
2) Be specific with your heading. It's the only thing someone flipping through quickly will read. Be creative with it, if you can, but keep it short and professional.
3) Put the short version right at the top. Ten words or less, a summary and a hook. If it's a common offering, why you? If it's unusual, why bother? Again, creative if you can, but keep it professional.
4) Don't hand out information overload. The basics, your specialty, why it's useful or enriching. The post is an elevator pitch, so avoid drowning it in jargon. If they want what your selling, the specifics are best discussed and explained via messaging.
5) Answer your messages! Even if it is just to say that you're too busy this week to trade, don't leave people hanging and murder your reply rate. If that reply ℅ bar is down near zero, people won't want to waste their time reaching out. Chances are really good they'll find another close-enough offer quickly.
6) If you're letting Simbi pick your pictures, check on them. The algorithm isn't perfect, and sometimes it puts up something completely wrong for what you have on offer. Edit the post to delete the unsuitable picture, and reselect the let simbi choose option. It will likely fix the problem, but make sure to check on it again until you get one that leaves the right impression.
Training & Qualifications
My anxiety driven over analysis can make my life miserable sometimes. Other times, it spits out very useful observations. Today was a useful day.
Availability & Preferences
Nearly any time, via simbi mail.
Reviews of Kimberly
Richard received Session of Post-Apocalyptic Skills Assessment from KimberlyApr 25, 2017
Ariane provided Help with Answer me this: Cosplay for KimberlyApr 25, 2017
Benjamin provided Help with Your Spirituality for KimberlyFeb 24, 2017
Lori provided Package of How to Feed a Family on $400 for KimberlyFeb 16, 2017
Joshua provided Help with Your Spirituality for KimberlyFeb 16, 2017
Darcy provided Help with Your Spirituality for KimberlyFeb 16, 2017
Nico provided Help with Your Spirituality for KimberlyFeb 16, 2017
Christopher provided Help with If a Newbi Wants to Reach Me for KimberlyFeb 06, 2017
Christopher provided Help with Answer me this: Cosplay for KimberlyFeb 06, 2017
About Kimberly Lougee
Crafter and creator, stuck at a status-quo job to pay the bills. Sewing, crochet, knitting, costume design, props, boff weapons, macrame, jewelry. Scene and short story Writing, character creation, ...editing, poetry. Knowledgeable about beta fish, feline behavior, and a million other science based trivia. Excellent as a sounding board and source of logic to short out anxiety loops.show moreOpen to other proposals
Kimberly Lougee is looking for:
- Just for Fun
- Cheap & Easy
- Fun & Quirky
- Digital Marketing
- Website Consulting
- Web/Software Development
- Language Lessons
- Art Lessons
- Classes & Webcasts
- Fresh Produce
- Writing & Editing
- Consulting & Coaching
- New Age
- Life Coaching
- Counseling & Therapy
- Healing Arts
- Physical Therapy
- Custom Art
- Art & Design