Letting Someone Go
To say it's hard letting go of someone you once thought/swore you loved is a massive understatement when you're going through it.
The ending of one relationship, whether it be romantic, friendship, sibling or parental, can be painful beyond your own personal measure.
Not all of us are Emotional Warriors ready to draw a spiritual sword and cut the ties that bind us. In fact...there are very few of us who can. And it's normally the ones who've endured a trial by fire over and over again who learn how to be that strong.
I have. I can.
Let me help you.
Training & Qualifications
- 2 Divorces (one involving the separation between myself and my children)
- 3 Long distance relationships (2 of which were International, one was with my "First Time")
- Over 8 deeply meaningful, perception-altering relationships, two of which were emotionally abusive
- Keen, innate observation and perceptive abilities
- Skilled at "feeling" out the details you give me through extensive conversation
- Unafraid to help you make the right decision for you, encouraging you to take that step and giving you reasons to keep going.
Sometimes letting go helps all involved. Not just you.
(*I have no extensive experience in Bereavement*)
Availability & Preferences
Mondays, Wednesdays and most evenings after 9 pm EST. (Eastern-Standard Time)
Reviews of Kevin
Austin received Help with Short Simbi Survey from Kevin
Kristen received Hour of Letting Someone Go from Kevin
Ashley provided Unit of Show and Tell for Kevin
Tyn received Help with Comic art challenge [new details] from Kevin
Charlie received Help with Game Design Feedback/Review from Kevin
About Kevin Jordan
** Taking an unexpected leave of absence. I apologize for my inability to be available. If your requests aren't time sensitive I welcome you to contact me in the meantime. Thank you ** Navy Vet...eran, World-traveled, artistically inclined who loves to be challenged with amazing and deeply personal designs that YOU would love to see on paper! (Or Skin) My talents also include working through interpersonal problems between couples and on one's own conflicts regarding sex, sexuality and the opposite sex. (I have mountains of experience) Dating, these days, seems so impersonal lacking the depth and rewards of understanding and being in sync with your partner. (we're all loving people on the inside) Sometimes it just takes another's perspective to make everything click into place. I hope to hear from you. Warm regards show moreOpen to other proposals
Kevin Jordan is looking for:
- Life Coaching
- Tours & Excursions
- Fun & Quirky