Letting Someone Go
To say it's hard letting go of someone you once thought/swore you loved is a massive understatement when you're going through it.
The ending of one relationship, whether it be romantic, friendship, sibling or parental, can be painful beyond your own personal measure.
Not all of us are Emotional Warriors ready to draw a spiritual sword and cut the ties that bind us. In fact...there are very few of us who can. And it's normally the ones who've endured a trial by fire over and over again who learn how to be that strong.
I have. I can.
Let me help you.
Training & Qualifications
- 2 Divorces (one involving the separation between myself and my children)
- 3 Long distance relationships (2 of which were International, one was with my "First Time")
- Over 8 deeply meaningful, perception-altering relationships, two of which were emotionally abusive
- Keen, innate observation and perceptive abilities
- Skilled at "feeling" out the details you give me through extensive conversation
- Unafraid to help you make the right decision for you, encouraging you to take that step and giving you reasons to keep going.
Sometimes letting go helps all involved. Not just you.
(*I have no extensive experience in Bereavement*)
Availability & Preferences
Mondays, Wednesdays and most evenings after 9 pm EST. (Eastern-Standard Time)