Custom Art & Tattoo Design
I will first ask you what FEELing you wish the art to have.
Will it be Serious? Brooding? Wimsical or Demented? Perhaps you wish to create a lasting expression to a lost loved one using unique symbolism and imagery that is exponentially special and meaningful to you and the one you connect to. Maybe you just want a funny or insulting caricature of your least favorite person to hang in your cubicle?
Your imagination is my limitation.
My Rule on tattoo Designs:
I believe tattoos to be a lasting mural of your experiences, beliefs, thoughts....your life. Please try to be as unique and original as you can be. (Cartoon characters like Tweety Bird do not qualify)
What do you have in mind?
- Cartoon/caricature of yourself or someone you love/dislike?
- Fun characters to be recreated onto the nursery walls for your new born?
- Sick art just to have?
Let's get Artsy.
Training & Qualifications
- 3 Years at Lehigh County Vocational/Technical school for Graphic and Commercial Art. (Where I took two classes instructed by Boris & Julie Vallejo!)
- 11 Years Active Duty Navy (Sailors & Marines love their Ink)
- 10+ People walk the earth with my art on them. And that makes me proud. Will you make that number climb?
- Life-long passion for art and the creation of it
Availability & Preferences
I'm often free most evenings. I want the image in your mind to be expressed on paper with the utmost detail and complexity.
Or...perhaps....we could make it much more than you initially thought.