is a talent-exchanging network. More »
Join the TribeStart with 50 after offering a service.

Ask me your questions about OCD

Pay it
Forward

1 value Virtual OK

As someone who has the issue I can give you information on it or just be your ear to listen. It's a wonderful thing to have people that you can use as a support team when things get hard and if I can do that for someone else when they are really having a tough day or hard go of things, that is certain to be what I will try to do for you.

Training & Qualifications


I face it everyday

Trading Preference: Pay it forward – pass on the good deed!

Reviews of Jason


Oct 26, 2021
Jason shared his experience to help me understand OCD better. I appreciate the time and his openness.
Jun 01, 2019
My friend I love a lot. He can be chill 60% of the time but when its the other 40% difficult. I cant be around him for more than 1 day and i cant take... the obsessive cleaning because he has to have everything one exact way. I want to spend time with him but im messy. I cant help its part of my own schizoeffective disorder myself. What can I do to stay with him longer then 1 day. We are both guys just like same stuff.show more
Jan 16, 2017
Straightforward and to the point.
Nov 30, 2021
Excellent!
Puvvada provided Help with Read my articles for Jason
Nov 09, 2021
Again he nailed it in communication written and oral.
Puvvada provided Help with Read my articles for Jason
Nov 07, 2021
Such a blissful life beautifully depicted by Jason.
Puvvada provided Help with Read my articles for Jason
Nov 04, 2021
Jason well presented the topic in Graphics Design using his research.
Puvvada provided Help with Read my articles for Jason
Nov 03, 2021
Jason knowledge about the Raw photography is presented in well manner.
Nov 02, 2021
Thanks!
Becca provided Help with Read my articles for Jason
Oct 28, 2021
Read some more awesome articles!


Recommendations


Join the TribeStart with 50 after offering a service.

Jason's other services


Free Font Graphic Design Tips
Bartering services has been a tool that me and some friends have been using for years and it is nice to know the concept is now spreading.
View

Free Font Graphic Design Tips

Teach you a unique unique dialect
Bartering services has been a tool that me and some friends have been using for years and it is nice to know the concept is now spreading.
View

Teach you a unique unique dialect

I will tell you how to stop hiccups
Bartering services has been a tool that me and some friends have been using for years and it is nice to know the concept is now spreading.
View

I will tell you how to stop hiccups

Jason's requests


Jason is requesting
Simple online tasks for creatives
There are a lot of projects I am involved in and am not necessarily able to invest the time and effort I'd want. That's where you can assist doing your pick of any one or more of the options: 1....

Bartering services has been a tool that me and some friends have been using for years and it is nice to know the concept is now spreading.
Jason is requesting
Help me tweak my WordPress website
I have a website that I need to do some fixing in terms of visuals and functionality. It would be a lot to explain here so I will put out just a basic idea: 1. Right now it's set up for membersh...

Bartering services has been a tool that me and some friends have been using for years and it is nice to know the concept is now spreading.
Jason is requesting
Follow my Spotify playlists
I'm looking to share my playlist collection with other users and would really like people to follow them. I am new to the site and plan to add more and can even customize some based on suggestions.

Bartering services has been a tool that me and some friends have been using for years and it is nice to know the concept is now spreading.

About Jason Greiner

I am a writer, photographer and graphic artist born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. My educational background features a degree in Journalism and a minor in English. I have worked with local newspapers ...and written several books while also offering photography services from family and occasional portraiture to model work.show more

Open to other proposals
Jason Greiner is looking for:
  • Just for Fun
  • Cheap & Easy
  • Fun & Quirky
  • Handyman services
  • Electrical
  • Pets
  • Web/Software Development
  • Graphic Design
  • Classes & Webcasts
  • Learning
  • Food
  • Writing & Editing
  • Tours & Excursions
  • Experiences
  • Counseling & Therapy
  • Massage
  • Wellness
  • Fitness
  • Photography
  • Custom Art
  • Art & Design