I am a hybrid of Ecuadorian, Southern and Hippie cultures, all rolled into one.
Currently I'm trying out the roles of writer/ tarot reader/ teacher/ daughter/ artist/ wounded healer/ Biodanza enthusiast and I'm training to become an Interplay Facilitator.
I'm deeply connected to the Earth. I've got eclectic music tastes. I'm bohemian, quirky & quite cuddly. Spirituality & ecstatic dance are my lifelines.
I've been forging my own Spiritual Path for 11 years now and I'm still learning how to grow, evolve, expand, and become more consciously aware as I go along. Ecstatic joy, profound lessons and a sense of Oneness are some of the most precious things that this crazy, beautiful path has gifted me. Being able to help others, to transform and heal through Tarot and Reiki, mean the world to me and that too is a huge gift and blessing.
Hobbies and activities:
- Kitty foster mom.
- Writing (I've written some poems and articles that have been published on a site called Vocal and I've been writing a book for the last few years which will soon be ready for publishing.)
-Cooking and making up recipes on the fly.
- Creating art and artsy things.
- Ecstatic dance, play and movement modalities like:
Interplay, 5 Rhythms, Biodanza and Psych-Danza.
- Spiritual Workshops
- Day trips to the beach.
- Plant Medicine Ceremonies
- Drawing in the Moon.
- Having a giggle fit with my mom and/or friends.
I am a living dichotomy, of sorts. If you get to know me, you'll know why.