I love all kinds of sports, and enjoy participating in all kinds of activities. Over the last 7 years I have been involved in many different kinds of jobs and services. I have made a big impact on my hometown by running for office and creating tourism dollars. I received over 400 hundred votes in my race for Kearns district 3.
I have experience in HTML and how to set up computers, plugging cords in etc. I have experience in knowing how to use computers, iPhones, iPads, iPods, laptops etc. I am very creative and think out of the box. I have been involved in geocaching over the past 7 years.
I have created well over 200 hundred caches and I am close to 1,000 geocache finds. I have released numerous trackables accumulating thousands of miles. I have created different events and have socialized with many geocachers over the years. Thousands of different people have viewed and found my caches that I have placed.
On Facebook I have created numerous pages and 1 group page. My great Scenic photos page has had over 200,000 thousand views, likes, comments etc. On Facebook I have 5,000 friends. I have attended different Facebook events as well.
I promoted my 2016 political campaign on Facebook and was the main contributor in getting the support that I got.
Places that I have worked:
1. High Top Ranch School
2. The Valley Journals.
3. Western Fencing co.
4. Sub for Santa at the mall.
5. Utah State Hospital cafe
6. Deseret Industries as a merchandiser and doc worker.
7. Campaign manager for political campaign.
8. Working for simbi for about a year now.
8. Volunteer for great Scenic photos Facebook page, real news real issues page, and Christopher James Geertsen for district 3 page.
9. Volunteer for the kearns community as well as the scouting community.
10. Volunteer for cleanup disasters/ volunteer projects with food manufacturing and assembling.
11. I have volunteered with scouts and have been a cub scout, boy scout, have been in adventure and high adventure scouts.