Job Interview Training
Are you nervous about interviewing for a new job and need someone to help coach you? Do you ever wonder why you have a great resume and always get the interview but never the job? I am an experienced professional HR and Recruiting professional. I have intimate knowledge on what makes an employer choose or pass during an interview. Here is what I offer when we engage;
1. We have an initial chat in which you forward me your resume along hyperlinks to two jobs that you have applied for. This allows me to have an understanding of the jobs that you are targeting for better feedback.
2. We schedule a mock interview via Skype, Google Hangouts or any other video app that you are comfortable with. Please dress professionally! This is still an interview even if it is training. I want to see how you present yourself to a hiring manager.
3. After the interview, I will give you feedback on your;
- Presentation skills
- Your answers
- Resume Critique and recommendations
4. I will also offer you job search strategies that will greatly increase your chance for employment opportunities. All of this takes a total of an hour approximately. Preparation chat, interview, feedback and my research on the positions/industry that you are attempting to obtain employment in.
Training & Qualifications
I have over 5 years experience in HR Management, Recruiting and a BA in HR Management.
Availability & Preferences
Tuesdays after 12:00 PM CST
Thursdays after 2:00 PM CST
Sat and Sun flexible Availability