Are you worrying about that fortune you must pay to a lawyer, for something you can do by yourself?
I can give you advice on:
- How to start the process of getting a visa
- What visa would fit you better
- Where to look for information
- What formats you'll need to fill
- What are the processing times (online and by paper)
- What documents you must submit
- How much should it cost
- Help you with questions you may have on the way
Ask me and spend that money on upgrading to a deluxe beach-front room instead!
* This is only ADVICE I will not fill up documents or make appointments on your behalf.
Training & Qualifications
I have processed 10+ visas (for myself and family):
- in Canadá, México, USA, Singapore, Thailand, Ukraine, Denmark, and Italy.
- for study, work, tourism/visitor, and spousal.
I am a believer in self-sufficiency and I am a control freak (hate to give such important things for others to do).
Availability & Preferences
Must schedule appointment