Vegetarian Body building diet plan
I used to go thru phases of putting on muscle, and leaning multiple times over in my 20s. Im 36 now and been a vegetarian (No Fish, no eggs, YES - Milk & milk products) for the past 2 years and Im looking to bulk up again.
I want someone to help me carve out a high protein based mealplan.
Few specific needs / points to note are:
1) I want to try to buy minimal types of food (not quantity or price)
2) Dont want to spend too much time cooking.
3) Have things ready and packable to take to work, etc.
4) Delicious enough that I wont give up. I love mexican and thai spices and use them for this purpose currently.
5) Needs to have high protein
6) Glad to buy supplements. Please suggest these as well. But, dont want to be too much dependent on it.
7) Im planning to workout 4 days a week and 2 days yoga. Monday - Upper body, Tuesday - Lower body , Wednesday - rest day , thursday upper body, Friday - lower body, Saturday - Rest (I fast the entire day), Sunday - Rest
8) I fast one day of the week (Saturday )
9) I want to have lean muscle. So, Low carb / slow carb is good.
10) I do intermittent fasting everyday (Eat only on a 8 hour window) 11 AM - 7PM and drink a litre of water for breakfast.
The end product for the Request will be a 7 day meal plan calendar.