Ask a vegan!
Do you love animals? Do you try not to think about how they are killed for food, and want to change that, but don't know where to begin?
Do you want to learn about a healthy lifestyle that can also help the animals, the people, and the environment?
- I have been a vegan and animal rights activist for nearly 3 years and I have studied methods of activism, outreach, the industries and what they don't want you to know, how we have been fooled, etc.
- I can help you understand how to read labels and make sure the food is vegan, how to know what is vegan and why something may not be, navigating vegan cosmetics, how to find other vegans in your area, how to find vegan clothing.
- Why go vegan? I can help you answer the tough questions, and how to deal with questions from others if you decide to go vegan.
-How to meal prep vegan, vegan kitchen staples, recipes, etc.
- How to go vegan and stay vegan on a budget.
Training & Qualifications
- I have been vegan for nearly 3 years. I am an admin of 3 vegan related Facebook groups (one with over 50,000 members), and I have helped many people go vegan and learn about veganism.
- I have spent most of my free time studying the industries and the philosophy of veganism.
- my fiancé whom I live with is certified in plant based nutrition and I have studied it on my own, therefore we can help with these questions too.
Availability & Preferences
- weekend mornings
- weekday evenings