I've a very active, energetic person and have always had more than one job at the same time. People who've worked with me can say that I'm the person who comes up with big ideas that nobody believes, and then I make them happen!
My professional experience is in:
- professionally trained pet grooming since 2006, only part-time since 2009
- currently working on a degree while working as a home health aide for people with disabilities
- 9 years experience in group, home, or agency-based care for the disabled and/or elderly
- passion for creating, planning, and executing nonprofit fundraising events with a ZERO budget, successfully raising over $2000 in one-night event with minimal planning and over $12,000 in larger skydiving fundraiser. I have a special skill for event planning on a dime, able to deliver the event within teeny tiny budgets.
Hobbies I've worked to grow:
- landscape design for low water usage, low budget, and low maintenance with a high visual impact
- chemical-free poison ivy removal