Animal Communication Session
Do you have questions for your pet? Why not let me talk to them and find those answers you've been wanting to know. I will tell you what your pets are thinking! As an Animal Communicator/Intuitive/Medium, I help you have a deeper connection with and an understanding of your best friends, your pets. I connect telepathically with animals and figure out what is going on with them, behaviorally, emotionally or physically.
20 minute session by Phone.
1 Session Per Person. If more sessions are needed, please schedule a session at www.connectionswithcritters.com
No lost animal cases done on Simbi.
Please go to www.connectionswithcritters.com to contact me about a lost pet.
Benefits of Animal Communication
• Find solutions to behavior problems.
• Create a stronger bond and a deeper understanding of your pet’s feelings and behaviors.
• Get insight from your animal companion into your own life, work, and relationships.
• Create harmony in your home by resolving relationship issues between different pets in your family.
• Support both you and your companion when dealing with health problems and aging issues.
• To make transitions easier, such as, a new house, new pet, new baby, etc.
• Help your animal companion by knowing they have pain and where the pain is.
• Take comfort by connecting with those who have crossed over into Spirit.
Common Questions Asked:
• Does my animal want a companion?
• Does my animal have any health issues?
• Is there anything my pet needs?
• Why does my animal...bark, whine, bite, destroy, soil, dig or scratch?
• Does my pet who has passed into spirit have any messages for me?
• How would my animal friend feel about introducing a new pet into our household?
• Is my horse ready to ride again after an injury or would it be better to wait?
• Why does my cat eliminate outside of the cat box?
• What can I do to help create better cooperation from my animal friend who is acting out?
• How does my pet feel about upcoming changes in my life such as divorce, marriage or moving to a new location?
• Is there anything my pet would like to tell me?
• Does my pet need more...toys, food, walks, company, attention, freedom or love?
• Does my pet like like the house sitter, groomer, trainer, boyfriend, girlfriend, the new dog, new cat, new baby?
Training & Qualifications
I have been connecting and talking with animals since I was a child and doing it professionally for 14 years.
Availability & Preferences
M-Sat. 9am-6pm CST
Reviews of Meredith
Megan received Session of Mediumship Session from MeredithMay 22, 2017
Karen received Session of Mediumship Session from MeredithMay 17, 2017
Carolyn received Session of Mediumship Session from MeredithMay 06, 2017
Psychic Reader Kat received Session of Mediumship Session from MeredithMay 03, 2017
Sonia received from MeredithApr 27, 2017
Heather received Session of Mediumship Session from MeredithApr 25, 2017
Brooke received Session of Animal Communication Session from MeredithApr 20, 2017
Andrea received Session of Mediumship Session from MeredithApr 19, 2017
Brooke received Session of Animal Communication Session from MeredithApr 19, 2017
About Meredith Whitney
I am a professional Animal Communicator/Intuitive/Medium/Teacher/Graphic and Web Designer. I grew up in Southern California and have always been an animal lover and a creative person. I have had se...veral dogs, a bird, a cat, and a few horses growing up. I was an avid equestrian from the age of 11 years old and rode at a hunter-jumper show barn and competed in many horse shows as a teen. After my teenage years, I started to groom on the horse show circuit for awhile until I became a single mom at the age of 25. After my son came along, I decided to go back to school and become a graphic designer. I have a passion for helping people and their animals and for graphic/web design. Animal Communication is important to me because animals have helped me heal throughout my life and have taught many important lessons. My gift creates a deeper and more respectful understanding between people and their animal companions. The animals need a voice and I am that voice for them. I can make a difference in your life and in your pet's life.show moreOpen to other proposals
Meredith Whitney is looking for:
- Just for Fun
- Fun & Quirky
- Handyman services
- Pet Training
- Classes & Webcasts
- Writing & Editing
- New Age
- Life Coaching
- Healing Arts
- Art & Design