Animal Communication Session
Do you have questions for your pet? Why not let me talk to them and find those answers you've been wanting to know. I will tell you what your pets are thinking! As an Animal Communicator/Intuitive/Medium, I help you have a deeper connection with and an understanding of your best friends, your pets. I connect telepathically with animals and figure out what is going on with them, behaviorally, emotionally or physically.
20 minute session by Phone.
1 Session Per Person. If more sessions are needed, please schedule a session at www.connectionswithcritters.com
No lost animal cases done on Simbi.
Please go to www.connectionswithcritters.com to contact me about a lost pet.
Benefits of Animal Communication
• Find solutions to behavior problems.
• Create a stronger bond and a deeper understanding of your pet’s feelings and behaviors.
• Get insight from your animal companion into your own life, work, and relationships.
• Create harmony in your home by resolving relationship issues between different pets in your family.
• Support both you and your companion when dealing with health problems and aging issues.
• To make transitions easier, such as, a new house, new pet, new baby, etc.
• Help your animal companion by knowing they have pain and where the pain is.
• Take comfort by connecting with those who have crossed over into Spirit.
Common Questions Asked:
• Does my animal want a companion?
• Does my animal have any health issues?
• Is there anything my pet needs?
• Why does my animal...bark, whine, bite, destroy, soil, dig or scratch?
• Does my pet who has passed into spirit have any messages for me?
• How would my animal friend feel about introducing a new pet into our household?
• Is my horse ready to ride again after an injury or would it be better to wait?
• Why does my cat eliminate outside of the cat box?
• What can I do to help create better cooperation from my animal friend who is acting out?
• How does my pet feel about upcoming changes in my life such as divorce, marriage or moving to a new location?
• Is there anything my pet would like to tell me?
• Does my pet need more...toys, food, walks, company, attention, freedom or love?
• Does my pet like like the house sitter, groomer, trainer, boyfriend, girlfriend, the new dog, new cat, new baby?
Training & Qualifications
I have been connecting and talking with animals since I was a child and doing it professionally for 14 years.
Availability & Preferences
M-Sat. 9am-6pm CST