I will help you feel more confident in your cooking skills, by looking at your kitchen flow and tools, and setting up a plan for adding new dishes and skills to your lexicon.
I am great at working around food restrictions also. I am gluten-free, and can do vegetarian, vegan, paleo, dairy-free, what have you.
I Can help you learn specific dishes, types of food, particular cuisines, or just a weekly flow including shopping and prep. You could learn:
* simple variations on a set shopping list;
* pick from easy Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Middle-Eastern menus
* focus heavily on one type of dish: soups, stews, pasta, slow-cooked meat
* add vegetables and beans to your usual flow
* learn to use pie dough as a way to deal with savory leftovers
* increase your speed in the kitchen with simple workflow hacks
Training & Qualifications
I have extensive experience running kitchens for voluntary institutions (Burning Man, Sivananda Ashram) as well as years throwing big cooking parties, taking Thai cooking classes, and just cooking for me and my loved ones.
Availability & Preferences
workday evenings and weekend daytime