New to Simbi? Free Tips & Advice!
Just read this description for the free tips and advice! :-)
If you are new to simbi, message me and I will help you through the first few deals. It is effectively a tutorial, utilizing back and forth deals to show you hands on how simbi works. Plus more uniquely tailored tips and tricks as I get to know you (one very important thing to do on simbi). I would personally guideyou along the way. The tips and advice are all free, but I do offer a custom service request to help newcomers succeed. Most (66%) of the simbi I make from this offer goes right back into offering the service request tutorial (don't worry you make 10 simbi just to read it, the net cost being 5 simbi for two deals). I will also show you how to make a few other types of deals for no cost. If you are new, you should be able to reach a few new badges and fully understand how simbi works (with a net profit that simbi pays to you from earning the badges). so that you end up not paying anything in the end to complete the one-on-one tutorial. And if you are not happy I will refund the cost.
Here's the free advice and tips
1. Be detailed in your profile. Talk about yourself rather than experience. Don't make it like a resume, talk about you... hobbies, interests, what you do, what you enjoy and so forth.
With any service offering, there is an area to include everything for your qualifications. Tailor your experience in the qualifications and explain exactly what you will do in offering description.
2. Use tags. When you create a service or product offering,
For instance "Intro lessons to Advertising"
Use keywords like "advertising lessons", "marketing" "advertising help"
You will find that at the very bottom when you create or edit a service/product offering.
3. Start your initial pricing low. Don't think of simbi in terms of dollars. There's no way to convert back and forth. Think of simbi as arcade tokens. If you want to offer a new service, set the price low. 1-5 simbi.
It will generate much more initial curiosity. This is of course a barter site. The simbi are inherently worthless, and accumulating vast amounts of simbi is counter-productive. You want to barter services which generally require no simbi or little simbi. As you build up your profile (badges, reviews, feedback, number of deals etc) more people will trust you. More people will also begin to want to barter your offerings as these things increase.
4. Most people I've worked with also love learning new things. So offer to teach them the basics first. It's a value added thing that also creates the human connection necessary for this site.
5. Also, for every Recommendation (not review but recommendation) you write, you get 10 simbi from simbi. Up to a total of 5 reviews for 50 total simbi.
6. Badges increase the perceived level of trust in you, plus you earn simbi for certain badges
7. Invite friends! You get 25 simbi if they only join. If they do one transaction you get another 25 simbi, for a total of 50 simbi per friend. There is currently not a limit on this.
8. Do only what you enjoy doing. You will figure this out more and more as time goes on. But simbi are just a barter intermediary. There isn't a practical need to have thousands of simbi in your account (unless you end up doing a lot of simbi barter).
If you have more questions, click the conversation button and propose the deal!
Training & Qualifications
I am just a normal (at times) human being trying to help others incorporate themselves into a barter type system.
Other than that I have no unique qualifications other than I can help you learn from my past successes and mistakes in simbiverse!
I do offer a refund if you are not happy with my services.
Availability & Preferences