Record a voice over in English!
I've been working as a freelance voice over artist for the past year. If you're not one for public speaking, or just want a different voice for marketing your brand, business, or a video for a friend, I'm here for you!
My recordings are tailored to you! Some examples:
- Voicemail/Phone system recordings ("Hello! Thank you for calling. We're out of the office right now...")
- Radio ads or slogans ("It's Taco Tuesday at the John's Restaurant. Stop on by and...")
- Explainer or promotional videos ("Hi Youtube! Today we'll be making this awesome sock. Get those knitting needles ready!"
- Announcements for parties, weddings, events ("Ladies and gentleman, the show is about to start...")
- Audiobook/stories for all ages! ("Once upon a time... there was a big, scary, med school textbook!")
-Meditation tracks for relaxation, focus, healing ("Take a moment to focus on your breathing...")
My voice ranges from confident and business-like to friendly, heartwarming, and even flirty. Whatever fits your project best, I'll tailor my voice to your needs!
I have a professional microphone for recording and I edit the audio to make sure it's free of errors, annoying pop sounds, and is overall a pleasant listening experience.
I think 200 words for 10 Simbi is a good place to start, but we can always negotiate to fit your needs. Things like adding music in the background, commercial use (to use in a business setting, sell/give away to others, etc.) could require a bit extra Simbi.
Training & Qualifications
I've been working as a voice over artist in the freelance for the past year. I have recorded all kinds of recordings and have samples available at myskillsforsale.com/voice. I have other samples available upon request.
Musical backgrounds, multiple files, and timing for videos are also possible options.
Availability & Preferences
I'm usually free in the evenings, though I record in the mornings while everyone is asleep and it's sufficiently quiet.