I am seeking additional students and opportunities that provide further opportunity for continued growth as an educator, to serve the community and help others the best way I know how.
• More than nine years total experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL)
• High success rate for helping improve English pronunciation and correct common pronunciation hardships for learners from several language backgrounds including Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, French, and Indian
• Regularly incorporate Realia and real life experiences to effectively teach everyday Idiomatic English
• Aprox 1yr experience working in public charter schools as a substitute teacher or tutor
• Ability to engage students through a variety of activities designed for maximum interaction in both large and small groups of all ages, as well as one-on-one
• View teaching and learning as a dynamic and interactive process