60-Minute Life Coaching Session
In this powerful hour-long session, we will uncover your Ultimate Vision and Purpose and craft a step-by-step plan for you to reach your goals.
Benefits of working with a Certified Professional Coach:
• Get out of feeling "stuck" by setting realistic goals and taking the necessary action to reach them
• Have a balanced life, that YOU design
• Move out of your "comfort zone" and go further in your life, career, and purpose
• Make better decisions with a clearer mind, focusing on what really matters
• Resolve issues that have held you back from achieving your full potential
• Stop tolerating people, places, and things that steal your energy
• Have more positivity in your life
• Sessions by phone/Skype mean flexible hours and availability wherever YOU are
Top 8 Reasons People Seek Out a Coaching Experience with Kelli:
2. Personal spiritual growth
3. Identify, set, and achieve goals
4. Guidance to move forward in life
5. Stress reduction
6. Find balance
7. De-clutter and simplify life
8. Gain more peace and serenity
Training & Qualifications
I hold a BA in Psychology and am a Professional Life Coach. I am also a certified practitioner of Reiki, meditation, and neurolinguistic programming (NLP). I am the author of the suspense novel "Defending Wellton" and the "Something Perfect" trilogy. "The First Few Steps: A Beginner’s Guide to Practical Soul Care" is my first self-improvement publication. My passion is helping others see their own potential and grow to radical levels of self-love, while reminding them of their connection to Spirit.
Availability & Preferences
Weeknights or weekends by Skype or phone.