1 Hour Reiki Session in Your Home
I will bring my Reiki table, essential oils, and relaxing music to your home for a one-hour energy healing session.
Reiki works on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels, and can help you enhance every aspect of your life. This ancient Eastern method of healing uses energy to balance the body and mind.
• Reiki calms. It reduces stress, and provides deep relaxation, comfort & peace.
• Reiki may bring spiritual clarity.
• Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions from being so draining and offers perspective.
• Reiki relieves pain.
• Reiki can improve good blood circulation
• Reiki can cleanse organs (liver, kidneys, arteries, spleen, gall bladder, lungs & heart).
• Reiki is safe to treat symptoms of imbalance: chronic and acute conditions, stress related disorders, conditions related to sinus, menopause, migraine, cystitis, asthma, chronic fatigue, arthritis, back, sciatica, insomnia and depression.
• Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it tends to reduce side-effects, it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment. Reiki can also be put directly in medicine (as well as food and water).
• Reiki purifies environments,
• Reiki helps athletes to heal faster from injury faster and to perform.
Training & Qualifications
I hold a BA in Psychology and am a Professional Life Coach. I am also a certified practitioner of Reiki, meditation, and neurolinguistic programming (NLP). I am the author of the suspense novel "Defending Wellton" and the "Something Perfect" trilogy. "The First Few Steps: A Beginner’s Guide to Practical Soul Care" is my first self-improvement publication. My passion is helping others see their own potential and grow to radical levels of self-love, while reminding them of their connection to Spirit.
Availability & Preferences
Weeknights and weekends