is a talent-exchanging network. More »
Join the TribeStart with 50 after offering a service.
Julie is requesting

Attorney needed


110 for fulfilling my request - Virtual OK - Posted Feb 07, 2018

I’m in need of an attorney to write a simple petition to the Orphan’s Court in order to request a release of funds for my son. It’s a small amount of money ($800) which was placed in trust after a car accident. He is 16 years old and would like to petition the court to access that money to use towards the purchase of a vehicle. The judge who signed off on the trust account stated that my son would be able to do this at any point before 18 by petitioning the court. Is this something with which you could assist me? I can file it on my own I just need to have a petition written up. FYI we are in PA. Thanks for your time!

Reviews of Julie

Josh received Help with One-minute survey! from Julie
Feb 11, 2018
Julie helped me out with a survey. Thanks!


Join the TribeStart with 50 after offering a service.

Julie's services

45 min Counseling Session

45 min Counseling Session