Learn About Polyamory (3 Questions)
Curious about polyamory or other forms of ethical non-monogamy?
Dissatisfied by the scarce and outright contradictory information in pop-culture and news media?
Look no further!
As a relationship coach and peer group facilitator specializing in polyamory, I can answer any and all of your questions regarding the lifestyle, to include:
- Basic vocabulary and concepts like compersion, polycules, metamores, etc.
- How to identify your needs and find ways to communicate them with your partners.
- How to unlearn jealousy by pinpointing specific triggers and manifestations.
- How to establish relationship boundaries and rules to maintain safety and comfort.
- How to find other polyamorous resources, people, and communities, both online and in real life.
Training & Qualifications
- Relationship coach specializing in polyamorous relationships (www.jwalkercoaching.com)
- Creator and facilitator of polyamorous peer discussion group since 2014. Meetings twice-weekly, 40 - 60 members in regular attendance . (https://www.jwalkercoaching.com/services#grouplink)
- Founding Member / Board of Directors of Houston Polyamorous Organization, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to education of and advocacy for the polyamorous lifestyle (www.houstonpoly.org)
Availability & Preferences
My schedule is flexible enough to accommodate your needs. Generall speaking I am free anytime during Tuesday through Thursday.