- General questions about birds and bird care
- Advice on cages, toys and bird-proofing your home
- Demonstrations on how to hold/handle your bird and do basic nail trimming/wing clipping
- Bird behaviour questions
- food/dietary questions
- Some training advice
- Lifestyle changes to accommodate larger parrots.
- hazards in the home for birds
- Recognizing signs of illness or injury in your bird
I cannot give advice on medical care for your bird, but once you have a diagnosis, I can assist with teaching you how to give medication or ideas for products to keep your bird safe while recovering.
Training & Qualifications
I worked as an avian veterinary assistant for two years and own 9 birds (several budgies, cockatiels and a sulphur crested cockatoo) and have wide range of experience with pet birds, from canaries to conures to Hyacinth macaws.