A lover of culture and adventure; INFP; I aim to leave others better than I found them.
I've overcome severe anxiety and moderate to severe depression, and I am proud of the person I've grown to be. Though I still have both conditions, neither rule my life as they once did. I want to help others triumph over their struggles and feel the same happiness.
--- Some extra info! ---
- Expanding my human experience is immensely important to me. I aim to grow continuously, and become a fluid source of knowledge and wisdom for others.
- Adventure, Culture, and Nature are three of my favorite topics!
- I have immense patience for teaching and educating. I encourage learning, evolving, understanding, and innovation.
- My affinity for promoting inner growth and wellness in others has lead me to persue my Master's Degree in Psychology to become a therapist. Watching others succeed (with honest, noble intentions) makes my heart happy.
- Hobbies of mine include sketching, singing, listening (to music or people), writing, and traveling.