***Professional Illustrator and Commercial Artist (Retired)***
I'm also a good cook and like to plan healthy meals on a budget.
Other interests: I love science fiction, history, and learning about other cultures.
Stuff I'm good at:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Clip Studio Paint software (Comic illustration software)
- General artwork
- Clip art
- Clean logo design using customer's sketch or idea
- T-shirt, hat, or pin designs (promotional items)
- Book publishing
- XML, XSLT, schema, and XSL-FO
- Grammar and spell checking
- Character design
- Comic style illustration
- Comic page illustration
- Cooking and recipes
- Rabbit health, training, and behavior consultation
- Having cancer (Bad joke!)
Stuff I'm working on:
- 3D artwork and design: Lightwave, ZBrush - I'm ok, but I'm not ready for a job at Pixar or anything! I use 3D in my artwork sometimes if I need to do a product shot (like jewelry) for a website, or a 3D virtual sign, that kind of stuff. I'm not great at modeling organic things, like human figures, although I have done quite a few monsters just for fun!
- Background design and illustration - I can do it; however most of the time I will resort to 3D modeling and go from there with it just because it's easier.
Stuff I'd like help with:
- Small business management
- Script writing
- Story writing (coming up with a good plot)
- Occasional legal advice
- Handyman services (local only, of course - my little 70's house is, well, groovy!)
- Wigs (I'm a cancer patient)