Web Site Development
Website Design and Development is a significant undertaking for the client and the designer. There is a lot of consulting involved before the website ever comes to light: clarity, direction, planning, architecture, purpose, brand, etc. It can easily be a 20 - 60+ hour commitment on both sides.
Design is more than simply making something pretty. It takes vision, creativity, patience, planning, research, and experience to turn a concept into a functional, beautiful, and serviceable end product.
WHAT I PROVIDE:
* Design + Project Planning Consultation | 2 - 6 Hours
* All associated native files that any designer can edit. This is great for future design or information changes. Most designers don't give this away without an additional fee. | 10 - 20 Hours
* Complete CMS website built with WordPress | 10 - 20 Hours
* Training Session | 1 - 2 Hours
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
* Domain / URL registration: Your .com, .net. org, etc.
* Linux Hosting.
* Copy/Text, Graphics, Media and anything else that you would like included/considered for the project.
* Availability in your calendar for meetings and correspondence.
* Guaranteed funding for the project and room in the budget for any additional services, software, stock elements, or upgrades that may be required/requested as the project progresses -- this isn't always the case, but clients do change their mind and/or come up with brilliant additions that they would like. Since this changes the scope of the project, it also increases the costs.
BILLABLE TIME / ADDITIONAL COSTS
Billable design hours retail at $75 per hour. On Simbi, I have discounted the packages accordingly and put them into reasonable, manageable allotments that will ensure a viable end product.
If you would like to trade time, please consider this when you make an offer: if you are charging $50 per hour for your service, please offer an exchange rate of 5 hours of your time for 1 hour of mine, which will equate the $75 in Simbi necessary for this trade to be viable. I am very fair and happy to offer discounts on larger packages of design hours.
CASH AND TERMS OF SERVICE
If you prefer to pay in cash for a project, please reach out to me directly and I will honor the discounted rates provided here for your project. All payments are non-refundable and all projects must be paid in full prior to work commencing.
Training & Qualifications
High quality work from a professional designer with almost 10 years of real world graphic design experience. I have freelanced and consulted for individuals, startups, nonprofits, and corporations. I also have experience as a contractor for third party creative talent firms designing advertising and marketing campaigns for Microsoft.
Availability & Preferences
Monday- Friday 8:00 AM- 6:00 PM