Hello! I am a consultant for non-profits and social entrepreneur.
I am working with a team to built a social entrepreneurial startup to counter fast fashion.
I am also the Asia Lead of Architecture 2030, a US-based, global not-for-profit with a mission to decarbonise the built environment. My role includes developing and executing the China and Asia-Pacific Strategy, setting up the organisation's operations in Asia, aligning the Asia programme with its broader global strategy and building partnerships with the private sector, government and other NGOs.
Before joining Architecture 2030 I was a professional programme manager at a UK-based philanthropic foundation The Children's Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) and had managed multi-million, multi-year global climate change mitigation programmes in sustainable cities, air quality, coal consumption control, among others.
Other earlier experiences:
- Contributor to a policy brief on EU environmental SMEs in China for Chinadialogue,
- Research on Chinese emissions trading developments at carbon finance consultancy IDEAcarbon,
- Campaigner of Amnesty International Hong Kong
- Researcher and translator for "Going Green in Hong Kong"
- BSSc in Journalism and Communication from the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- MSc Environment and Development at the London School of Economics, fully funded by the FCO’s Chevening Scholarship