I am a young professional student pursuing my graduation in engineering with majors in computer science and working with AIESEC which is the world's largest youth-run organization spread in 127 countries and territories.
Having an experience of working intact with personnels in more than 60 countries for more than 1 and a half year.
I am passionate about youth leadership & talent development, effective business planning, scenario building, strategies, competency building & enhancing operational capacity. Extremely performance-oriented and a fast learner. I have a proven track record in exponential growth in performances well as expertise in project management, marketing, business intelligence, organizational and leadership development and further experience in social entrepreneurship & organizational development.
Worked and facilitated trainings in more than 5 national conferencesfocused on planning, leadership development and training
• International Operations Management
• Talent Management & Succession Planning
• Youth Leadership Development
• Relationship Management
• Organizational Development
• Corporate Education & Training
• Event Coordination
• Coaching and Motivation
- Recognized for the Best AIESEC Vice-President Global Citizens Organization in 2016, India
- Recognized for the Best AIESEC Team Leader Student Market in 2015, India