Visit my website: www.patrich.co
5 Strengths: WOO (Winning Others Over), Ideation, Strategic, Activator, Belief
My Why: I have a passion for solving business challenges to deliver growth by exploring and making new connections between different ideas, people, and companies.
How can I help your business?
I have a knack for digging into and quickly understanding the core fundamentals of a company's business. I start by analyzing the current key metrics and uncover insights which allow us to explore the right strategy and growth opportunities. The goal is to then test that strategy and double down on the tactics that return the best ROI. With this approach we are able to efficiently market the brand or product to the right people, through the right medium, in the right voice, and at the right time, to ultimately drive business results in line with achieving the company's mission.
• Starting a company at age 21
• Managing a sports apparel company at age 25
• R&Ding the first pair of bicycling gloves with touch-screen compatible fingertips in 2011
• Being featured on ESPN.com and SI.com
• Identifying through Twitter data analysis, Red Baron Pizza's following in the video gamer community, then creating a campaign to partner with Major League Gaming, and leveraging 10 pro gamers as social media influencers to generate 50 MM impressions & increase brand favorability by 77%
• Leading Carmex’s partnership with LeBronJames.com which led to “the half-court shot seen round the world” and over 510 MM brand impressions and $7.1 MM in exposure
• Turning a pair of $225 custom Nike shoes I designed as a gift to LeBron into 4 MM brand impressions when he wore them in a nationally televised game on ABC
• Consulting for D.J. Irie, the two-time Global Spin Awards DJ Entrepreneur of the Year, and official DJ of the Miami Heat, Target, Carnival, and Beck's.
• Growing a client’s online business 3X with Google Ads and updated landing pages