Over fifteen years’ experience in:
• Community Development. Created community depth and breadth through community events, and developed community relationships between communities through service projects and dialogue. Developed unity of focus and a common community among people from different socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
• People Development. Recruited, trained and developed volunteers in a 300+ person community. Provided strength-based coaching for individuals and teams to establish innovative positive approaches.
• Strategic Development. Lead team mission and vision development, incorporating vision into culture through strategic leadership and strength-based coaching and vision casting.
• Project Management. Developed partners with other agencies and local businesses to create outreach programs in low-income communities. Served as project lead for event planning teams, strategic outreach initiatives and community coalition work.
• Budget Management. Developed, monitored and reported on budgets up to $750,000.
• Development and grants management. Provided fundraising support including fund development planning, special events, grant writing, grant oversight and reporting as well as key relationship maintenance.
• Administrative Oversight. Managed business systems and staffing, website development, cloud transition, and online marketing.
• Communication Development. Oversaw communications campaigns including development and implementation of publicity and promotional materials. Maintain blog, write for national and international publications in the area of coaching and self-management.