Jordan has been doing massage since 2002 in a variety of therapeutic settings. Licensed in three states and nationally, he has worked in physical therapy and chiropractic clinics, as well as five star hotels and spas. Jordan has been trained in more than a dozen different styles of massage and can custom design the best massage for your individual needs.
Other massages out there can leave you feeling like you've just had lotion applied with fancy strokes. However, Jordan's massage is all about getting you significant and enduring results that will help correct the musculoskeletal issues in your body.
Jordan believes in working with the body--not against it. Trying to force a muscle to release is counter productive and can result in increased pain. Jordan can teach you to play an active part in your body releasing. He does this by guiding your efforts to relax--a rare skill in today's fast-paced and hectic world.
• Certified Massage Therapist (State)
• CranioSacral Therapy (Upledger Institute)
• Licensed Massage Therapist (State)
• National Certification in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
• Massage Therapy • Pregnancy Massage
• Craniosacral Therapy • Reflexology
• Infant Massage • Sports Massage
• Manual Lymph Drainage • Structural Integration / Rolfing
• Medical Massage • Swedish Massage
• Myofascial Release • Trigger Point Massage