On model product photogaphy
I will photograph your product on a model in a studio or location environment.
- I will provide a 1 hour consultation conversation via Google Hangouts or other teleconference method to determine the needs and direction of your images
- I will receive your products, unpack, and style them ensuring they look as best as possible on the model
- I will locate several optional models. If your product is clothing your model selection may be limited by who will fit your clothing.
- I will consult via email with you on which 1 model you would like (additional models per day may encounter higher fees)
- I will photograph your product on the model either in a studio environment or on location in a city, suburban, office, or rural environment depending on the direction of the shots needed.
- I will provide digital small JPG proofs for you to select your final images from
- I will provide up to three digital full resolution TIFF and/or JPG final images per product after professionally processing and retouching your selected finals.
Training & Qualifications
I am a professional freelance photographer with over 25 years experience.
About James Jackson
Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, James Jackson is a freelance photographer specializing in lifestyle, editorial fashion, beauty, and commercial photography. James also services the west coast via ...Seattle, Wa. and the North East by way of New York City, NY. Photography as both an art form and a communications tool is more important in the age of digital and wireless than at any other time in history. We now increasingly turn to the instant reception of information allowed by the visual representation of thoughts and ideas rather than trying to communicate those same thoughts through words. Language barriers are easily overcome with images, and during this time of globalization, it is becoming a key issue to communicate through image effectively. It is the skill of photographers that allows this communication to happen and the talent of these artists to transmit a clear message. James Jackson has been communicating his message through photography since 1995 in a professional and artistic manner. Currently, James is expanding his portfolio with lifestyle, editorial fashion, and beauty photography, and is working with major fashion and catalog clients. James' freelance photography experiences encompass both studio and location shooting. James continues to work with fashion, editorial, lifestyle, commercial, and catalog clients such as: Royal Blue Apparel • B.Someday Productions • Spring International • BellosCogen • Soul Train Magazine • American Theatre Magazine • Berserker Residents • Black Mary Jane • Village Productions • Hater Free Productions • OrigiVation • Leslie Kramer • Lagos • Bauman Rare Books • Magazine Blu • Comcast SportsNet • American Cancer Society • Jack + Jill • J.E. Dougherty • Black Ink Inc • Lincolnmotorsport • NorthernHues • MiNX! Clothing Co • CJ's Performance • Kimberlyn Parris • Lady J • Lydia Whitman • Monica Faulk • Sabrina West • Yalitza • Julee Will Sin • etc... James' landscape and creative portfolios also continue to grow.show moreOpen to other proposals
James Jackson is looking for:
- Fun & Quirky
- Handyman services
- Digital Marketing
- Language Lessons
- Fresh Produce
- Accounting & Bookkeeping