Life Drawing Advice
I will share with you how 4 years of art school has taught me to approach life drawings.
I will . . .
- suggest good universal drawing supplies
- how to "loosen up" (this will help with representing the subject matter accurately)
- learn how to set up a good composition
- suggest interesting compositions/subject matters
- conventional drawing and shading techniques
- and finally how to give your life drawings your unique touch!
Training & Qualifications
I graduated from the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts with a major in Visual Arts in 2015. I continued with art lessons in community college with a watercolor class.