Technical writer by day, bookbinder by night, freelance movie reviewer on weekends.
Communication is my jam, whether it's helping users get the most out of SaaS biz analytics products or helping folks decide if they want to go see the latest Marvel Comics blockbuster. I've done both internal and external docs for tech companies for just over 10 years now, so if your company needs some information written clearly and helpfully, I'm your writer!
- Won two writing awards for technical documentation
- Became a Certified Scrum Master in 2015
- Created and maintained documentation and UI style guides for several companies
- Created a paperless system for tracking, updating, and searching electronics hardware safety tests, replacing over 100 separate offline paper documents.
- Created web-based training for beginning and intermediate HTML and web design
I also offer a wide variety of services as The Book Roadie -- book moving, organization, cataloging, and repair, as well as custom-made, hand-bound blank journals.
Finally, I've been a freelance movie reviewer since college, and my reviews have run in the Milpitas Post since 2002! Check out www.ealasaid.com for my new reviews and full archive.