SFO - MSO - SEA
I enjoy... Skull cleaning, bones, skeletons, odds-n-ends, antiques, plants, fish, tattoos, homegrown, artwork, learning.
New to the area, hoping to meet others involved in my community and enjoy trips up to Seattle to visit venues there!
Other things I want to do/learn/make:
- Homemade soaps, toothpaste, deodorant, candles, home goods
- Stained glass
- Better ways to grow food
- Gardening tips and tricks in the PNW
- Home canning, food storage, and bulk-meal planning
- Going more vegan/vegetarian (recipes!)
- Travel and travel blogging
- Photography (nature/travel)
- Auto repair and maintenance, overlanding
- Camping and wilderness survival skills
- Woodworking for crafts and furniture
- Web design and IT security (small-scale)
Also open to dog walks, day hikes, crafting, gin tasting, gaming nights, and other adventures. Looking to learn how to sail and fish since I moved near the ocean!!
We have a lovely micro farm on ~4 acres with our 3 dogs and a rotating cast of friends who need a place to get their head on straight. I generally have more than enough to do in the garden but it doesn't seem to be a young person's hobby these days! Would love help with building fences, chicken run, hen house, maybe even a goat fence? We're making homemade mead from our apple tree already this year! <3 #urbanfarming #farmstead #yarden #todoslosdodos #mooselanding #washington