Highly motivated, personable business professional with an outstanding track record of providing exceptional service to several small businesses, as well as large corporations. Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines while working under pressure. Works independently and is a self-starter to complete tasks with little to no supervision. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Flexible and versatile.
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
Written and Oral Communication
75 WPM Typing Speed
• Successfully pacified hostile or antagonistic callers and negotiated a mutually agreeable solution by patiently providing alternatives to reconcile the customer’s needs with the company objective.
• Responsible for escorting visitors to staff members’ offices, along with providing hospitality service arrangements as requested by staff.
• Prepared and assembled high profile marketing packages, memos, press releases and proposals.
• Greeted patients, gathered medical information, and inputted patient information into database while maintaining confidentiality.
• Transcribed real estate analysis reports, various medical, legal and vocational dictations.
• Copied blue prints, special complex drawings, and insured quality integrity remained intact
• Performed internet research to run rent and sales comparables, market analysis and locate perspective clients.
• Ordered and maintained office and maintenance supplies to assure office efficiency.