Nonprofit Team Leader
I will provide volunteers and any assistance to others in need of it. I can help coordinate public events and special occasions or appearances.
Operation Supply Drop is an organization operated by Veterans world wide. The mission is clear and simply to build lasting networks with the larger community to drive mutual support for today’s active duty military, their families and the veteran population.
OPERATION SUPPLY DROP VALUES
• Service First & Always: Operation Supply Drop believes in service to others which is paramount to individual purpose and success in our overall mission.
• Show, Don’t Just Tell: Words can be powerful and shared wisdom strong, but both cannot compare to the value of taking someone by the hand and showing them the way. Additionally, We expect impact through action to excel in our mission, the level of which is in direct correlation to individual passion and ability.
• Know Your Role: Staff or Volunteer, inside and outside of the organization, everyone in the Operation Supply Drop Family has a valuable role; Learn it, Know it, be excellent. Surround yourself with those better than you in an effort to be better.
• Lead with a Cause: Operation Supply Drop will lead the Veteran Support Conversation, working with any individual or organization sharing the same vision and passion to support our veterans.
• Be Here, Now: We are present. We respect and enjoy the moment with those we are with, when and where we are with them.
I'm a US Army Combat Veteran and I've been with Operation Supply Drop for nearly six months. In this time I've worked with Buffalo Wild Wings, Game Stop, The Chive, St Xavier HS and more.
▪EWRF- A Buffalo Wild Wings fundraiser that donates 10% of your check to Operation Supply Drop. Just ask a server you want to help and BAM is that easy. I host events twice a month in Cincinnati, OH.
▪Midnight Release Party- Bringing fun back to midnight game releases at GameStops in Cincinnati. I can bring music, prizes, games and more!
▪Volunteer Events- Coordinating with other local organizations to make our community a better place (i.e park clean ups, Ronald McDonald, military appreciation).
So let me know how my skills can help you.
Thank you for your support.
Chase Williams, US Army
OSD Cincinnati Team Leader
Training & Qualifications
18 months deployed in a combat zone
Three years active duty military
Current Nonprofit Team Leader
Three years homemaker
Public Event Planner
Availability & Preferences
Some nights and weekends