I will help you with your garden! I am best at weeding, raking leaves, general cleanup, and following instructions. I am not so great with doing tasks on my own. An ideal scenario would be one where we worked together on the garden, but if you are unable to do the work for whatever reason, I can do it on my own, provided you are nearby to give instruction and friendly conversation.
I am able to help with gardens in the following locations:
1. Most places in the Massachusetts Metrowest area (Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Natick, etc.) and possibly nearby towns.
2. Anywhere within a 15 minute walk from Boston's subway system (Green Line, Red Line, Orange Line, etc.) and possibly areas accessible by bus.
1. Clear instructions.
2. Any necessary gardening tools; I may not be able to bring my own.
3. Drinking water; I will bring my own water bottle, but would appreciate refills, especially as the day gets hot.
4. Company & friendly conversation.
Other notes: I will arrive with a friend or family member, just so I'm not visiting strangers alone. After I talk with you about what date & times you want me to be there, I can find out what buddy will be available to come with me, and we can work out what they'll do. Maybe they'll help out with the gardening, or maybe they'll just want to sit with the car and wait for me to be done. Whatever the case, I'll make sure they won't be a bother to you.
Training & Qualifications
I will be upfront with you – I do not have a lot of gardening experience, especially in recent years. However, I have helped out with my family's vegetable garden in past years, have volunteered at a farm before, can follow instructions, and can work hard without complaining. My parents can vouch for me working hard, at least!
Availability & Preferences
Please check the google calendar link in my bio! In a nutshell, I am never available weekends, do not have a car on Wednesdays – although I might be able to go to Boston then – and go to bed early.