I'm starting a Simbi Chapter in Vancouver, Canada! One of my Facebook links goes directly to the group.
I served at the dating expert with the New York Times for 9 years. Now I travel the world learning about and helping people with their love lives.
Originally from Canada, I consider myself a citizen of the world. I've housesat since late 2014 full time, which helps dramatically with both my explorations and my accomodations. Check out one of my services, I'm happy to teach how I do it so you can, too.
I'm one of those "jack of all trades" kinda gals, so I can probably help you with the following, too:
- how to create, write or put on a murder mystery dinner party - I've written and produced several dozen over the last few years;
- make money online as a writer - I've written online for profit since 1997, at one point earned more than 15K USD a month consistently and have written nonfiction/advice for one of the largest media companies in the world;
- make money online using Instagram - I grew my following from 0 to 5000 in two months and started making money within a week;
- brainstorm, create and set up a blog - done this more times than I can count, I use WordPress;
- help you figure out how to live the life of your dreams - my business is called Bonny Adventures, helping you live your Bonny (beautiful) Adventure;
- support you with breaking bad habits, removing blocks, or otherwise any sort of resistance to achieving whatever it is you want;
- weight loss - I released more than 80 lbs in a very short period of time, and am happy to share how;
- travel hacking secrets - I've made an art out of getting from point A to B with the least amount of cash possible, example, Brussels to the Bahamas for $180 USD.