I will design a logo for your company, which will include these steps...
1. Initial consultation/questionnaire through email.
2. Initial concept sketches (rough).
3. Selection of concept and up to three mock-ups.
4. Selection of logo and up to three minor revisions.
5. Distribution of files (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and PNG).
You will receive one smaller logo to be used as a type of icon, and one larger logo to be used for web headers/business cards/etc. They will be high-quality graphics ready to be used on websites, business cards, tee-shirts, and even blown up for billboards or other advertisements.
I am hoping to make this a career, but need some experience in order to apply for most positions. I would love to make a logo for you in exchange for simbi and the chance to include your logo in my portfolio.
Training & Qualifications
I am a graphic design intern for The Art of Applying currently rebranding the company and redesigning their website.
I love making hand-drawn/illustrated logos, but I have more experience in clean, crisp, vectorized logos.
Availability & Preferences
I'm usually free Monday through Friday 9 AM - 5 PM PST.